Red Rocket Studio Marketing Materials Workshop
Professional Design Studio Red Rocket Studio will be running a Marketing Materials Masterclass at the Colchester Business Centre in collaboration with Colbea on Friday 2nd November.
Are your Marketing Materials sending the right message about your business?
To highlight the importance of a professional brand image across all of your marketing, Ally Wilson from Red Rocket Studio has demonstrated the positive impact of professional marketing, alongside the negative impact of unprofessional, or amateur, marketing.
Both flyers promote the same course. Which would you be more likely to attend?
Make sure all of your marketing materials are on brand and say the right things about your business, thanks to this One-Day Masterclass full of training, tips and techniques used by professional graphic designers – using Industry Standard Design Software.
After our One-Day Masterclass you will be confident using Adobe Suite to:
- Layout a Brochure, Flyer, Web Banner or Advert in Various Sizes & Page Lengths
- Create Graphic Shapes to Bring your Design to Life
- Prepare Images for Web & Print AND Fix Problems with Images, e.g. too light, too dark or funny colours
- Remove or Replace parts of your Images
- Fix Problem Images and Optimise Photos
- Insert, Place, Move, Resize and Rotate your Optimised Images/Logo into a document
- Create, Place, Edit text in your documents – inc. how to make your text flow around images
- Save your document as the correct file type for web, print or Powerpoint
Friday 2nd November
9:30am – 4:30pm
Colchester Business Centre
£80 + VAT
Learn Professional Design Tips for Creating Professional Materials – www.RedRocketStudio.co.uk
Attendees will be required to bring a laptop for the course, and are advised to contact Ally for advice on the best route to ensuring you have the required software installed. A free 7-day trial for this software is available, as well as other options which Ally will be happy to talk you through.
To contact Ally, email email@example.com.