Details:Name Colbea Phone 01206 548833 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confident Communication for Business Success
Participants who want to communicate effectively with their customers, suppliers, colleagues and team members.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to consider what is really meant by the term assertive communication and to apply some simple techniques to help you communicate more clearly.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to
1. Describe the features of clear, effective communication
2. Identify the key characteristics of assertive, passive and aggressive communication
3. Explain the “I’m OK, You’re OK” model in the context of effective communication
4. Identify how clear communication can support the achievement of business goals
5. Implement techniques for listening effectively and building rapport to support effective communication