Digital Skills Workshops
Short courses introducing digital skills to anyone looking to increase their online presence.
Perfect for those with no prior knowledge, or for those needing a refresher.
OPEN TO ALL BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS OF BRAINTREE, CHELMSFORD, COLCHESTER,
MALDON, TENDRING, OR UTTLESFORD
Do you need to overcome digital barriers to get the best out of your business? Our free digital skills workshops will develop your knowledge in creating an online presence and productivity through digital tools, ultimately building a more resilient business.
Each attendee can choose to attend any of the workshops listed below. Each workshop will be held multiple times throughout the year, and you can also book for additional refresher/Q&A sessions:
- Driving Traffic to your Website / SEO
- E-commerce / Online Sales
- Website Development
- Social Media
- Project Management Tools for Digital Marketing
- Q&A / Refresher session
WHO IS IT FOR?
These free workshops are for residents of Braintree, Chelmsford, Colchester, Maldon, Tendring, and Uttlesford, for businesses of any size, at any stage, and in any sector.
Workshops would be more beneficial to those businesses and individuals who need to create or develop their online presence to enable the future success of their business.
WHEN IS IT?
Sessions start at either 9.00am-12.00pm, or 1.00pm-4.00pm and last for three hours. Sessions are held via Zoom. Follow up business advice appointments can be made for any further business support.
- 7th-11th February
- 21st-25th March
- 23rd -27th May
- 25th-29th July
- 26th-30th September
- 24th-28th October
- Monday 7th February 2022, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 11th February 2022, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours)
- Monday 21st March 2022, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 25th March 2022, 1.00-4.00 (3 hours)
- Monday 23rd May 2022, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 27th May 2022, 1.00-4.00 (3 hours)
- Monday 25th July, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 29th July, 1.00-4.00 (3 hours)
- Monday 26th September, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 30th September, 1.00-4.00 (3 hours)
- Monday 24th October, 9.00-12.00 (3 hours), to,
- Friday 28th October, 1.00-4.00 (3 hours)
Creative Facilitation and Innovation Consultancy
Make Happy is a marketing and innovation agency with a focus on using workshops to equip SMEs and start ups with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to thrive. Make Happy has worked with hundreds of SMEs over the last decade. We provide specialised training and consultancy services to businesses covering everything from business modelling, to marketing to people management.
Sophie, your trainer, is a highly experienced marketer and facilitator. She has designed and delivered training programmes for entrepreneurs at organisations including London College of Fashion, Hatch Incubator, De Montfort University, UCL. Prior to joining Make Happy, Sophie drove marketing and communications at a number of high profile organisations including mac Birmingham and Centre for Contemporary Arts. She is a CIM qualified marketer and certified by the Market Research Society in Market and Social Research