Support our IM4S Businesswomen and WIN a prize hamper
WIN a hamper of great prizes when you support our ‘In the Market for Success‘ Businesswomen on Saturday
Colbea’s first set of aspiring female entrepreneurs are taking their newly-formed businesses to Colchester High Street market this Saturday.
Pop by the stall and you can not only see what our fantastic set of new businesswomen have to offer. You can also enter our FREE prize draw, for your chance to win a hamper full of great prizes from our IM4S entrepreneurs.
You can find the IM4S market stall on pitches 42 & 43, outside Natwest’s Colchester High Street branch, this Saturday 8th April during market hours. In our IM4S Prize Hamper up for grabs, you can win…
- No Secrets Cosmetics Bath Bombs – donated by Sandrine Henry de Hassonville
- A Jen Thomas Photography photo frame + photo (complete with gift bag) – donated by Jen Thomas
- A Quest Upholstery Cushion – donated by Jeanette Anderton
- Meadow for garden seed box from Border Designs – donated by Kate Cox
- An illustrated Colouring Book by Shannon May Art, complete with set of colouring pencils (or a webstone voucher if book isn’t printed in time) – donated by Shannon May Hall
- Roses Easter Egg – donated by Rosie Hatt of Special Needs + Autism Specialist (SNAS)
- Transition Nutrition Supplement Samples – donated by Michelle Paterson’s Nutritional Therapy Service
- A One-Hour Complimentary Family Photography Shoot with Sophie Skipper Photography – donated by Sophie Skipper
In the Market for Success is a complete start-up package available to women throughout Essex, funded by the Natwest Skills & Opportunities Fund. Click here to find out more, or phone 01206 548833 to book your place on the next course right now.